Thursday 23 September 2010

Something about myself...

This morning when I woke up I was ready to write my first post.
It took me some time to decide how I wanted to present myself, then I got it: very simply, I will be myself!
Even if I am a true italian, do not expect to read here only edulcorated things about Italy and my italian life. I will put down my point of view and what I believe to be the truth.
An american friend of mine had recently told me that I have strong opinions about many things. She was being sincere. So, you will get to know who I am and what I think. Some of you will like me, some not...well ,I do not expect to be liked by everybody. Now get ready , I am coming out and write about everything I want. Let's have fun together.

PS.I only ask you to be patient if my English will not always be perfect... after all "Sono Italiana!

No comments: